Phone Pat now to enquire about her Speaking live or online FOR YOUR EVENT ! 0487105785
Contact Pat to Find how she can help you lead more consciously and creatively in troubled times! 0487105785
KEYNOTE /EVENT SPEAKING
Pat has been championing the human spirit for 40 years. She is a cancer survivor; has turned around bankruptcy; repaid $80,000 in 2 years; lost her first child, lost her home and business twice; tolerated a violent relationship; had 10 car accidents in 18 months (none her fault she says!); her family did not speak for 20 years; and she has been literally crippled by ill health. It was when her partner of 20 years left with another woman though, that she crumbled. But, rather than succumb to depression she found another way.
In the face of that adversity she became:-
- President of The National Speakers Association of New Zealand, The most awarded speaker in 2001, NZ Speaker of the Year 2002, Most Outstanding Speaker Professional Speakers NZ, plus her radio show won 5 national awards and was honoured at a Civic Reception hosted by Auckland Mayor for her contribution to the nations wellbeing. She has written 2 books and co-authored another 6, and hosted several webinar series.
Pat then went on to:-
- Deliver over 1000 conference keynotes
- Convene 2 international Speaker conventions
- Anchored her own multi award winning radio show
- Convened the NZ Humour in Business Awards
- Raised $450,000 and built an art gallery
- Was honoured by the Mayor at a Civic Reception in Auckland for her contribution to the nations wellbeing
She created the 13 part series , “The Laughter Channel- Where Human Interest meets humour interest”
She also is anchor for her 2020 program “Take a Break”
Pat can take your audience on a roller coaster of emotions, melding storytelling, artistic representation, positive psychology and emotional intelligence to lift spirits, reinvigorate individuals and teams and inspire them to give full self expression to their gifts and talents.
WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING
“I had the privilege to be present at an AAPNZ run conference where Pat was speaking… actually Pat was the HIGHLIGHT! Pat has an extraordinary story and a truly exceptiopnal way of delivering it – at times you are holding your breath forgetting to breathe and at others laughing so hard your sides burst with tears running down your face! An experience not to be missed. If you have the opportunity to be in this womans presence – it’s pure joy!”
“Thank you for your presentation…It’s hard to find a speaker that has a major point of difference and who is able to keep the delegates attention throughout. Your handout notes were just brilliant….especially the last paragraph!”
“I just wanted to say thank you again. I left the session yesterday feeling so uplifted
and empowered to be generous to others daily. You do great stuff.”